söndag 11 oktober 2009

Back home..

Home again :) it was nice to see the apartment again and just to be at home but I would lie if I said that I didn't want to go back...beacause I really do...I miss a lot of things..especially the heat and the sun...I have taken a shower but I still freeze like hell and it's bugging me...but I will be nice to see all my friends again...Meliha called and asked if we could meet tonight for a walk so I´m going to see her later...I´m really looking forward to that :) ...after the walk I hope to have a great sleep because tomorrow I hidding back to S-holm for two days of working...it´s a lot of traveling now!! So to all my friends a hope you have time and inclination to schedule to meet and catch up.

2 kommentarer:

Sandra sa...

Fortfarande knas med tangentbordet och svenskan;)

Unknown sa...

Ja...f..n vad det kan krångla ;)