tisdag 6 oktober 2009

So lovley..

I have spoken to my nephews today and it was so wonderful to see them...I really misses them and they are the sunshine of my life :)...and I had got to wish Benjamin a happy birthday...he has grown or maybe it is because he's talking so much more now...and I talked with Jens and Cajsa and I feel really lucky to have such lovely family...love you guys...of course a love my parents to but it was so obvious today when we talked...on each side of the world..and I had the chance to see them with the webbcamera :)...so so lovely!!

Before this lovely talk...I have been at the beach for 5,5 hours...so nice and beautiful...like paradise!! Hopefully we are soon going to eat dinner...we haven't eating that much today...but I'm not hungry in this heat ...I'm not complaining it was just a statement...I really want to be here longer...to relax in the sun and walk in this beautiful country...I will hopefully come back here but it is so many country I want to see before...next trip has starting to take place and for now in look like it's going to be Nepal next year!!

3 kommentarer:

Sandra sa...

Grattis på namnsdagen!!

Sandra sa...

Låter som ni har det underbart!! Va härligt. Passa på att njut dom sista dagarna. Sköt om er! Kram Sandra

Farmora sa...

Var befinner ni er just nu? Är ni på väg hem till helgen? Passa på och njut av de sista dagarna.